Situated at the shore of one of the most significant and coveted waterfront sites on the East Coast of the U.S.
The new Fan Pier Marina builds on the sterling reputation of Fan Pier as a world-class destination offering unparalleled access to the heart of Boston. Here you’ll find a wide variety of berthing options, the services and amenities you need to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible, and exceptional access to the very best of Boston Harbor and of the City beyond.
Services & Amenities
Whether you’re with us for an entire season, or for a single night, we offer the services and amenities to make your stay as comfortable, convenient, and simply enjoyable as possible.
Fan Pier Marina services and amenities include:
- Walkable location near many Restaurants and Shops
- 100 Slips accommodating vessels 25’ to 500’
- 650’ Steel/ Concrete Hybrid Breakwater
- Water connections & Complimentary Pump-out Boat
- Electrical Services up to 480 volt 3 Phase
- Complimentary Wi-fi, restrooms
- Convenient nearby Paid Parking
- Fuel Discounts and In-Slip Fueling
- Security Staff and Cameras
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the marina.
- Children 12 and under must wear life jackets while on docks.
- Pets are welcomed but must be on leashes at all times & owners must pick up after them.
- Bikes, mopeds or scooters must be walked on the docks.
- Swimming and fishing are not allowed in the marina.
- Please use the handrails while walking on the gangways. Use caution when raining as docks and
gangway may be slippery.
- No open flames grills are allowed.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. Quiet hours are from
11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- No organized events or parties are allowed without the Marina Director prior written approval.
- Approved pick up/drop off parking is available. Convenient long-term and overnight parking is
available at the Fan Pier Garage 1 Marina Park Drive.